Due to a fire at the Recycling Center, the collection of electronics is suspended until further notice.
Please do not dump electronics at our door when the recycling center is closed. It is considered illegal dumping and violators will be prosecuted. Please do not make a difficult situation more difficult by not following the rules.
The center will continue to be open:
- Monday / Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday / 8:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Friday / 8:00 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Second Saturday of each month / 8:30 a.m. – Noon
- Paper as listed (please separate): NO CHARGE
- Cardboard (corrugated, chip board, cereal boxes)
- Sorted Office Paper (white; staples and paperclips OK)
- Mixed paper (file folders, junk mail, magazines, phone books)
- Newspaper (black and white, color inserts)
- Passenger/Light Truck Tires: $3.00 Off Rim/$4.00 On Rim*
- Tractor Trailer: $12.00 Off Rim/ $15.00 On Rim*
- Agricultural/farm tractor: $20.00*
- Highway/construction/heavy equipment: $30.00*
- Freon Appliances (frig, freezers, A/C, dehumidifiers, etc.): $20.00/unit
- Scrap Metal (non-Freon appliances, propane tanks, misc.): NO CHARGE
- Batteries (lead acid only): NO CHARGE
- Used Motor Oil: NO CHARGE
- Bulbs and Fixtures:
- Ballasts (PCB or non-PCB) $5.00/each
- CFL (compact fluorescent) NO CHARGE
- Fluorescent tubes 4ft or smaller, u-bend, halogen, HID, high pressure sodium, LED, etc. $1.00/tube
- Fluorescent tubes 8ft or longer $2.00/each
- Shoes (must be reusable, no flip flops, slippers, singles, ski/winter boots, or skates) NO CHARGE
*Members receive discount on tire disposal
****Cash Or Check Only****